he wellness industry is a new branch of the economy that is just developing in our country and environment. The potential through new visions and continuous improvement of existing solutions, in accordance with new and different user needs, is the basis of all programs implemented in constant cooperation with investors and owners of facilities in the country and abroad.
Consulting for SPA & Wellness by Beauty Imagini methodology nurtures the uniqueness and originality of space and purpose, because the basis of each setting is a holistic approach: antistress, detox, regenerative, antiaging, immune, relaxation and other programs. This approach allows you to adapt to the needs of SPA & wellness in:
If Wellness consulting BI team comes to an already established program that does not produce the desired results, after ‘assesment’ of the current situation, some suggestions are given for improving the work process, through the introduction of new services, education and reorganization of staff, etc.
The specificity and high professionalism in the work are recognized by those who have shown us confidence:
– Hotel Gray, Kopaonik; Serbia (staff Beauty Imagini set up, runs and works in the ski season at SPA Gray since opening – 5 years at the moment)
– Special Hospital for Thyroid Diseases of Čigota, Serbia (Wellness setting 2018/2019)
– Hotel ‘Mona’ Zlatibor, Serbia (consulting and staff training since 2014)
– Pura Vida Day Spa, Portomontenegro, Montenegro (Day SPA 2013 setting)
– Ibero Star, Becici, Montenegro (staff training)
– Beauty Balans, Vienna, Austria (staff training)
– More than 1000 students of the School of Massage for SPA & Wellness Therapists according to the Beauty Imagini Methodology
– Training program to encourage self-employment of returnee Roma women in Serbia and other vulnerable groups of women (Association of Bussiness Women in Serbia)
Since 2016, Beauty Imagini is part of the teaching base of the Higher Medical School of Vocational Studies in Belgrade for the SPA & wellness department of the Departments of Cosmetology and Physical Medicine.
After participating in and recognition at fairs abroad (2008, 2009 and 2010, Cosmoprof, Bologna, It.), in 2010, for the first time, traditional techniques are introduced into the fair program at the Belgrade Medical Fair – MEDIDENT, where Beauty Imagini receives the Golden plaque for the best media performance, and the participation of Tatjana and Isidora Jevdovic in the Ayurveda World Congress in Kalikat (Kerala, India) in January 2016, where they represented Serbia, was particularly significant.
Beauty Imagini Consulting always emphasizes the importance of working with colleagues from our region and abroad (Italy, Norway, Sweden, Netherlands, Russia, Austria, England, Greece) which are conducting classic and holistic approach to health, wellness and SPA programs, and with whom they often organize educational seminars, holistic weekends and seven-day programs at home and abroad.